SKU : AMS.04.05.0002-2
The AMS 3" Stainless Steel Test Pipe provides an excellent alternative to running a catalytic converter at the race track. Like all other AMS exhaust products this test pipe is Tig welded with 100% 304 stainless components including the flanges. Designed to bolt up to a stock exhaust system, AMS System or any other aftermarket exhaust compatible with stock downpipe or cat-back. By simply installing the AMS Test-Pipe you can expect to see up to 15 Wheel Horsepower gains over the stock catalytic converter without even re-tuning the ECU!
Includes: 4 M10x35mm Bolts w/Nuts, 2 Gaskets, and 1 M8x35mm Bolt w/Washer.
- 100% Stainless Steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
- All flanged connections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- 15 Wheel Horsepower gains over the stock catalytic converter
- Bolts right in place of the factory catalytic converter
- Utilizes the factory bracket for the stock exhaust hanger
- Stainless Steel O2 sensor bung welded in the factory location that has been moved to work with the O2 spacer that we now offer.
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 3â?? piping .049â?? wall thickness
- 3/8" Thick Stainless Steel flanges
- Idle: 82db
- 50mph: 95db
- Full Throttle: 6000rpm