BC Racing DS Series Coilovers - Mitsubishi Evolution X
BC Racing Coilovers new DS Series is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. Ride height is adjusted by raising and lowering the shock body; this maintains the same ideal damper stroke at all ride height levels for the best ride under any conditions. The pillowball mount option provides the most available feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
The DS series BC Racing Coilovers use a large 44mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximize oil capacity. As the damper unit operates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as it's temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristics of the unit.
BC Racing Coilovers use a very high quality oil with their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximise performance and build their DS range with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil which in turn reduces the peak temperature and significantly improves damper performance.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade (upon request)
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase