The Bilstein B16 PSS Suspension for the Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ, and Toyota GT86 allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas pressure shock or struts with performance level valving for application specific, progressive rate coil springs.
- 10 settings for parallel damping adjustment
- Rebound and compression phases can be selected in parallel via the adjusters
- Individual settings ranging from extreme sportiness right up to the highest level of driving comfort
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for perfect handling
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate
The BILSTEIN B16 high-performance suspension allows even more flexibility. Thanks to a ten-level damping force adjustment system which can be individually regulated after installation via an adjustment wheel in a parallel rebound and compression stage, the stable hold that this 200 HP Japanese speedster has on the road can be further maximized. The chassis lowering range of approximately 30 to 50 millimetres front and back supports sporty handling and creates a successful composition of precise driving dynamics and comfort. Just like the BILSTEIN B14, flexible adjustment of the vehicle height by up to 20 millimetres after installation is no problem with the BILSTEIN B16 either. The German TÜV certificate is enclosed with both suspensions.
- Front: 2.5-4.5kg progressive
- Rear: 3.0-7.0kg progressive