CSF Racing Radiator w/ Built-in Oil Cooler - 2008+ Subaru STI | 2008-2014 WRX
CSF uses new technology packed into a compact two-row design for better cooling capacity without the added weight. More efficient B-tubes have greater surface area for cooling (15% cooling capacity increase in fin technology alone) and a precision multi-louvered fin to increase heat rejection performance and surface area contact.
Additionally, this CSF part has more total cooling tubes, and due to the efficient B-Tube shape, airflow through the core is improved as well. These technical features all contribute to improved cooling efficiency over OE-type performance upgrades, as well as other standard "performance" aluminum tanked radiators which are nothing more than aluminum tanks on a traditional stock core.
Made in Indonesia in the same factory that produces CSF parts for aftermarket and car line production for several European cars. This part is a much higher level of quality than the typical Chinese factory parts. All CSF radiators come with a two year warranty against defects in craftsmanship. The core measures 13-3/8" height 27-1/16" width 1-5/8" core thickness.
- CAD/CAM designed using Unigraphics™ Software
- OE radial and deep drawn aluminum endtanks
- “B-Tube” Technology – Strongest, most efficient tube in the world
- Wind tunnel tested for optimal radiator core cooling efficiency
- “Racing Style” Aluminum Drain Plug
- Brazed in CAB Furnace
- ISO 9001/9002 certification
- Military Grade (special clad) aluminum used for tubes, fins, header, plates, and side brackets (JIS 3003 spec minimum)
- Privately owned factories with full “In house” tool rooms
- CNC machined fittings
- “Master Class” TIG welding
- 2008 - 2014 Subaru WRX
- 2008 - 2020 Subaru STI