Cusco Street Zero A Version Coilover - 2015+ Subaru WRX *SPECIAL ORDER*
The Street ZERO features a full height adjustable system enables the perfect ride height adjustment without sacrificing damper stroke or spring preload. The newly developed 40 way adjustable twin-tube shock absorber system enables a wide range of suspension setting suitable for virtually any given road condition.
Factory upper mounts are re- used for those who prefer comfort, or Cusco pillowball upper mounts (sold separately) can be incorporated into the kit for more adjustment capabilities and direct road feedback.
Each coilover suspension is specially valved and dimensionally designed per vehicle application. This suspension coilover unit does it all, from street to circuit, and its 40 way needle valve dampening characteristics can be changed with a single push of a button. (via e-con2).
- 40 way adjustable needle valve shock absorber with redesigned base valve
- Low compression twin-tube shock absorber
- Full height adjustable structure, for full shock stroke capabilities
- Precision cut shock case thread with special coating
- Quiet operation
- Ribbed lower bracket made with dierent metal according to each vehicle.
- e-Con2 Electronic Damper Control Unit compatible
- Each suspension exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards