ETS Front Mount Intercooler Core - 2015+ Subaru WRX | STI
Tired of heat soak? We don't blame you!
It's time to upgrade to an intercooler that is designed specifically for the 2015+ WRX with performance in mind. Unlike other manufacturers we design all of our cores per application, which results in the absolute best performing intercooler on the market.
All of our cores feature an offset and staggered internal and external fin pack. The external fin pack is dense for maximum heat transfer, where the internal fin pack is less dense for maximum flow and performance. The key is finding the perfect balance between the two, which is what we do per application.
It's common for customers to be drawn to cheaper alternatives. Unfortunately those intercoolers are cheap for a reason! Most cheap intercoolers utilize a straight through internal fin pack, which acts more like a tunnel than a splitter; This results is much higher/hotter intake air temps, which then leads to timing reduction, knock, mis-fires, detonation, etc.
The ETS 2015+ WRX Intercooler is designed to perform!
- We start by locating the inlets and outlets in the middle of the core, which allows for proper air distribution and flow throughout the core.
- Each inlet and outlet is hand ported to reduce turbulence and promote maximum flow. We've seen other manufacturers simply weld on a tube and not debur the inside, which creates excess turbulence and disrupts air flow through the core.
The proof is in the results!
- Kozmic Motorsports is the first company in the world to run a 9 second 1/4 mile in a 2015+ WRX. This is car is equipped with an ETS 2015+ WRX Turbo Kit, ETS 2015+ WRX Intercooler, and ETS 2015+ WRX Titanium Piping Kit. Built and Tuned by Kozmic Motorsports.
- Massive 26" wide intercooler core - Designed for maximum heat transfer and minimal pressure drop
- Core Size: 26" Wide, 11.37" Tall and 3.0", 3.5", 4.0" or 5.0" Thick.
- Precision tig welded construction
- Lightweight end tanks design
- Hand ported inlet and outlet for optimal flow
- ETS logo stenciled on intercooler.
- Available in 3.0", 3.5", 4.0" and 5.0" core thickness.
- Core Anodizing Options - Blue, Red, Black, Gold, and Purple.
- Every intercooler is pressure tested to 50 psi
- Every product is cleaned and inspected prior to shipment.
- Fins are protected/covered during shipment to prevent damage.
- Inlet and outlet tubes are sealed to prevent any packing material from entering the intercooler as well as keep debris out during install.
- 2015+ Subaru WRX
- 2015+ Subaru STI