Forced Performance 71HTA 84mm Journal Bearing Turbocharger - 2004+ Subaru STI | 2002-2014 WRX
The FP 71HTA™ turbocharger for the Subaru WRX/STI features the 71HTA™ compressor section with your choice of 58MM stock appearing cover or 84MM Flow Advancement Port™ compressor cover coupled to the 8cm2 turbine section. This combo produces the fastest spool and transient response possible in any Subaru based turbocharger. The FP 71HTA™ flows 51LB a minute capable or producing upwards of 425WHP.
In the past we have sold two different types of oil lines. They were known as Type 1 or Type 2, and it was too easy to get confused as to the type needed due to various model differences across the years. To solve this problem, we developed a new oil feed line that includes the parts for both Type 1 and Type 2 cars. The installation instructions below will show which parts to use based on which type of car you have, which is why we are still using the Type 1 and 2 designators.
- Type 1 - Type 1 instructions are to be used if the oil feed location off the back of the head only feeds the turbo. If you have that type of oil line you will use the Type 1 instructions. This was formerly known as the non-AVCS line.
- Type 2 - Type 2 instructions are to be used if the oil feed location off the head splits and feeds the turbo and the AVCS solenoid. If you have that type of oil line you will use Type 2 instructions. This was formerly known as the AVCS Line.
- Compressor wheel - FP 71HTA™
- Flow rating - 51LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 51.2MM Inducer / 68MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 60.8MM Inducer / 54MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM FAP Cover or 58MM Stock Appearing Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP 8CM Subaru Turbine Housing
- CHRA - FP Journal Bearing
- Oil Line - Included