Forced Performance Black 82HTZ 8cm Journal Bearing Turbocharger - 2004+ Subaru STI | 2002-2014 WRX
The FP Black™ turbocharger for the Subaru WRX/STI features the 82mm HTZ™ compressor section with our 84MM Flow Advancement Port™ compressor cover coupled to the 8cm2 or 10cm2 turbine section. This combo nearly maxes out the stock location possibilities on this platform. The FP Black™ flows 71LB a minute and is capable of producing upwards of 575WHP.
In the past we have sold two different types of oil lines. They were known as Type 1 or Type 2, and it was too easy to get confused as to the type needed due to various model differences across the years. To solve this problem, we developed a new oil feed line that includes the parts for both Type 1 and Type 2 cars. The installation instructions below will show which parts to use based on which type of car you have, which is why we are still using the Type 1 and 2 designators.
- Type 1 - Type 1 instructions are to be used if the oil feed location off the back of the head only feeds the turbo. If you have that type of oil line you will use the Type 1 instructions. This was formerly known as the non-AVCS line.
- Type 2 - Type 2 instructions are to be used if the oil feed location off the head splits and feeds the turbo and the AVCS solenoid. If you have that type of oil line you will use Type 2 instructions. This was formerly known as the AVCS Line
- Compressor wheel - 82HTZ
- Flow rating - 71LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 59.1MM Inducer / 82MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM FAP Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP 8CM or 10CM Subaru Turbine Housing
- CHRA - FP Journal Bearing
- Oil Line - Included