Forced Performance Red 10cm Journal Bearing Turbocharger - 2004+ Subaru STI | 2002-2014 WRX
Redesigned in 2018, the Subaru FP Red has our HTZ 79 compressor wheel in our 84MM Flow Advancement Port™ compressor cover to give you the same power as the old Red with massively improved spool and response time.
In the past we have sold two different types of oil lines. They were known as Type 1 or Type 2, and it was too easy to get confused as to the type needed due to various model differences across the years. To solve this problem, we developed a new oil feed line that includes the parts for both Type 1 and Type 2 cars. The installation instructions below will show which parts to use based on which type of car you have, which is why we are still using the Type 1 and 2 designators.
- Type 1 - Type 1 instructions are to be used if the oil feed location off the back of the head only feeds the turbo. If you have that type of oil line you will use the Type 1 instructions. This was formerly known as the non-AVCS line.
- Type 2 - Type 2 instructions are to be used if the oil feed location off the head splits and feeds the turbo and the AVCS solenoid. If you have that type of oil line you will use Type 2 instructions. This was formerly known as the AVCS Line
- Compressor wheel - 79 HTZ
- Flow rating - 65LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 57.3MM Inducer / 79MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM FAP Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP 8CM or 10CM Subaru Turbine Housing
- CHRA - FP Journal Bearing
- Oil Line - Included
What's In The Box?
- 1 - FP Red HTZ Turbo
- 1 - Oil Line Kit
- 2002 - 2014 Subaru WRX
- 2004 - 2018 Subaru STI
Please Note: 84MM FAP Cover Requires TGV Delete to fit in stock location.