The HKS Hypermax IV GT Coilovers have been crafted to provide superior handling, style, and looks to your vehicle.
Here are some additional specs to the Hypermax IV-GT Coilovers:
• Mono tube design which allows for better control which results in better ride quality when lowered.
• Dust boot installed on the shafts to protect from harmful road impediments.
• PNE Coating provided on the height adjustment components to prevent rust and corrosion buildup when making height alterations.
• Newly designed needle to improve dampening throughout the entire range.
• Aluminum components designed to reduce unsprung weight.
• 30 Step damping force allow fine and precise tuning for both street and track.
In conclusion this is a direct OEM replacement that comes supplied with top hats, and are ready to install. Additionally these coilovers will come provided with adjustment tools which will make height adjustment convenient for the user. You can adjust the height from the shock body rather than messing with the pre-load.
Once installed you can fine tune these coilovers to make generous improvements in handling that is suitable for both the track, and on the street.