HKS Hipermax Max IV SP Coilovers - 2020+ A90 Toyota Supra
- This suspension utilized a conventional shock absorber rather than factory electronically controlled one
and a vehicle easy to control according to the driver's intention.
- Using the high rate spring provides a smooth ride without too stiff feeling and at the same time helps to
translate a feedback from tires.
- Adjustment type pillow upper allows to adjust the camber angle.
- The billet aluminum upper plate is used at the rear. This is for weight saving without losing
the necessary strength.
- The straight wound spring is used at both front and rear allowing to easily change spring rates
Spring Rate [N/mm(kgf/mm)]:
- Front= 137(14)
- Rear= 176(16)