This "MAX IV SP" is the ultimate sport model for such a high grip radial tire. It will transfer the feelings straight to driver all kinds of information such as tire, road surface condition and traction. Itï¾'s a perfect street sport model suspension for people who love to drive fast but still want comfort.
- Single Tube Damper Design - Mono tube dampers allow for more accurate and stable control and adjustment of dampening. Lower ride height and centre of gravity gives a more stable ride.
- Dust Boot - Protect the shaft from the flying stones.
- PNE Coating - Using this special surface coating provides 5 times better durability over standard galvanising. This prevents build-up around the threads of the adjustment areas allowing for easier height adjustment.
- M Shaft (46 normal type) - With the new design of cylinder shaft since the HIPERMAX M-1, MAX IV increased the cylinder shaft size to have a firm damping even at a little stroke range by optimizing the oil pressure characteristic. We mainly adopted this to the rear damper that can have a better driving experience.
- Adopted Pillow Ball Upper Mount - For more accurate and sharp steering.
- New Design Needle - Newly designed needle has been used to revise the very low speed and middle and high speed dampening which is key to a comfort ride.
- Reduction of Unsprung Weight - In order to reduce unsprung weight, bracket, ride height adjusters and lock nuts are made from aluminium. (Not for all vehicles)
- 30 Step Damping Force Adjustment - 30 levels of dampening adjustment allow fine tune adjustment for street, circuit winding roads, highway, or the weight of the vehicle.
Please Note: The error message comes on when the stock suspension is removed. It can be canceled by installing an error canceller.