Innovate Motorsports ECF-1 Ethanol Advanced Gauge
Ethanol has been a great alternative to race gas, supplying vehicles with additional increased amounts of boost and horsepower. Unfortunately gas stations that supply ethanol never have consistent blends. And if you’re running a high boost E-85 map in your vehicle, and the ethanol just happens to have a low octane reading, then you risk blowing your motor, or at the least creating expensive repair bills.
The Innovate Motorsports ECF-1 Ethanol Advanced Gauge is a four-in-one ethanol content percentage, fuel temperature, fuel pressure, and wideband gauge.
This insures the driver letting them know the content of ethanol in the fuel, and equally important providing the driver with target AFR readings under boost.
Additional features include OLED user configurable display, which is 1-4 open viewing modes.
• Ethanol content: 0V=0%, 5V=5%
• Fuel temps : 0V=-40°F, 5V=257°F (-40 125°C)
• Fuel Pressure: 0V=0PSI, 5V=145PSI (0-10BAR)
• Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio: 0V=7.35, 5V=22.39AFR ().50-1.52 Lambda)
• 52mm Gauge sizing
• No PC needed for configuration
• Ethanol Gauge is included with this particular kit