SKU : man14431-4
The Manley Pro Series I-Beam rod has become the benchmark for fully machined/billet style high end connecting rods in the performance industry. Lightweight and standard weight designs targeting specific markets combined with our finely tuned manufacturing process renders a truly outstanding product. Whether it be our 300M alloy "DIRT SERIES" rod in a 900 HP DLM engine, 4340 material "lightweight" design in a twin turbo Chevy LS or our "TURBO TUFF" design in a 1000+ HP Mitsubishi EVO, Manley has the right connecting rod for you!!!
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material (P/N 15424 and 15524 are made from 300M alloy with a flywheel horsepower range of 1,400+)
- Shot peened after machining to MIL spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Specifically designed to handle high horsepower applications when using turbos and / or nitrous
- Fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000, except P/Ns 14424, 14428, 15424 and 15524 are supplied with 7/16" ARP 2000 fasteners
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 4 cylinder application is 1,000+ and for a 6 cylinder application the range is 1,250+
- Center to Center: 5.090"
- Big End Bore: 2.087"
- Big End Width: .843"
- Pin Diameter: .866" (22mm)
- Pin Bore: .8671"
- Gram Weight: 599