Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator Manual Transmission - 2008+ Subaru STI | 2008-2014 WRX
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the WRX and STI is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It is the ideal upgrade to the stock Subaru radiator whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto WRX radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required.
NOTE: The provided Mishimoto radiator cap should replace the stock cap located on the expansion tank. The stock cap attached to the radiator should be installed on the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. The Mishimoto radiator cap is a two-way valve, while the stock radiator cap is a single valve. Due to the difference in construction, the Mishimoto cap cannot be used on the radiator. If the Mishimoto cap is fit on the radiator, overheating may occur.
- Direct fit for the 2008-2014 WRX and 2008-2020 STI
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 1.65" thick brazed aluminum core
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap , which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant and provides a safer, more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Overall Height 21.8"
- Overall Width 2.15"
- Core Length 27.08"
- Core Height 13.39"
- Core Size 13.39" x 27.08"
- Core Thickness 1.65"
- 2008 - 2014 Subaru WRX
- 2008 - 2020 Subaru STI