Subaru Motor Mount Kit by Perrin Performance
PERRIN Engine Mounts reduce motor movements, efficiently transmit motor power and give drivers a connected feel with their car. A large improvement over OEM, PERRIN Engine Mounts are perfect for replacing broken or worn factory mounts.
- Stronger Than Stock: For autocross drivers and higher horsepower cars, factory motor mounts can tear and break down. PERRIN Engine Mounts are engineered to withstand performance driving and extra horsepower.
- Feel: PERRIN Engine Mounts reduce most motor movements, efficiently transmitting power to the ground and gives the driver a connected feel with their car. This translates to improved launches during drag racing and autocross type events.
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness: PERRIN Engine Mounts are stiffer than stock, which adds some NVH (noise, vibration, harshness). The polyurethane compound provides enough vibration absorption for daily driving, yet strong enough to enhance driver perception with the added feeling of your engine solidly connected to the chassis.
- Easier to Remove Engine: The PERRIN Engine Mounts use a bolt in place of the lower mounting stud which means you do not have to lift the engine over the studs, or perfectly align the transmission and subframe when installing the engine.
- Construction: The PERRIN Engine Mount body’s are machined from 6061 billet aluminum and feature 75T durometer bushings providing enough vibration absorption for daily driving while giving the driver a feeling of a firmly connected engine and chassis.
- More Bang For Your Buck: PERRIN Engine Mounts feature integrated mounting plates. No need to purchase additional mounting brackets or hardware.
Please Note: Special care must be taken when installing PERRIN Engine Mounts with aftermarket headers. Wrapping and/or additional shielding on the header primaries is required to keep heat away from the PERRIN Engine Mount to prevent bushings from being damaged. Especially during dyno tuning (with very little air flowing around headers and mounts), care must be taken to prevent damage to the bushings.