Stoptech ST-40 Drilled Front Big Brake Kit 355x32mm - 2015+ Subaru WRX
In extensive track testing with professional drivers, the front-only and 4-wheel StopTech BBKs for the Subaru WRX ran significantly cooler than the stock components. Drivers experienced less fade, better pedal feel and easier modulation. They also noted improved handling and steering thanks to front brake components that weigh approximately 9 pounds less per corner than stock.
The FRONT StopTech Big Brake Kits for the 2015 Subaru WRX include a pair of drilled or slotted 355 x 32 mm StopTech 2-piece AeroRotors and four-piston StopTech ST-40 calipers, as well as mounting brackets, stainless steel lines and StopTech Street Performance brake pads.
The REAR StopTech Big Brake Kits for the 2015 Subaru WRX include a pair of drilled or slotted 345 x 28 mm StopTech 2-piece AeroRotors and two-piston StopTech ST-22 calipers, as well as mounting brackets, stainless steel lines and StopTech Street Performance brake pads.
STOPTECH BIG BRAKE KITS INCLUDE
- StopTech ST Calipers - stiffer, forged, differential-bore calipers with a patented bolt-in bridge that eases pad changes while increasing caliper stiffness
- StopTech 2-piece AeroRotors - pre-assembled, directional iron rotor rings with patented AeroVane fin design and aluminum AeroHats for optimal cooling
- StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads – Kevlar-like, para-aramid composite pads for aggressive street driving and occasional track day or autocross use
- StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines - braided stainless steel shielded Teflon-like lines for less system compliance and greater durability
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware – hard-anodized, billet aluminum mounting brackets with stainless steel studs and all of the necessary hardware for easy installation
With stiffer components and patented heat management technology, all StopTech High Performance Brake Kits provide shorter stopping distances, better brake modulation, firmer pedal feel and less brake fade for stronger, more reliable performance on and off the track.